Our firm knows that the paper work and process of getting a divorce can be complicated and emotionally draining. We can handle this process for clients anywhere in the state of North Carolina. You will NOT need to appear in Court or travel to our office! If you are eligible and have submitted sufficient information, we will email you a copy of your divorce complaint to review, sign and return to us. After that your involvement is done- we will handle everything else.

Our fee for an Uncontested Divorce is a flat rate fee of $550 You may qualify for a lower rate if you receive food stamps or SSI, please call our office for more details! The $550 fee covers EVERYTHING* needed for a standard Uncontested Divorce, including your Court cost of $225 or $235 (if you want to resume use of your maiden name) and Miscellaneous Expenses. The process normally takes 45 to 60 days to complete from start to finish. If you and your spouse are interested in speeding up the process AND your spouse is willing to sign a Waiver, your divorce can be completed in 20 to 30 days. The Waiver is entirely optional and there is an additional fee of $100 for the quicker service - just let us know if you need expedited service.

Fill out our quick divorce interview form below to get started immediately - Takes about 5-10 minutes!


Uncontested Divorce in North Carolina is one in which the parties are not fighting over other issues and agree to have a Divorce Judgment entered.

In North Carolina, there are two (2) basic requirements for an Uncontested Divorce:

1) Either the Husband OR the Wife must have resided in the State of North Carolina for at least six (6) months prior to filing the Divorce, AND 2) The Husband and Wife must have been physically separated (not living together) for at least one (1) year with the intention of the person filing the Divorce to not resume the marital relationship. If you meet these two simple requirements - you are most likely eligible for an Uncontested Divorce in North Carolina.


*Note: Our fee of $525 includes everything needed for a standard Uncontested Absolute Divorce including Court Costs and expenses including service of the Divorce complaint by certified mail which is sufficient for most clients if you have a good mailing address for your spouse. However, the fee does not cover other methods of service such as service by sheriff or by a legal publication in a newspaper if you do not have a good address for your spouse.

Our firm represents clients from all 100 North Carolina Counties:

Alamance County, Alexander County, Alleghany County, Anson County, Ashe County, Avery County, Beaufort County, Bertie County, Bladen County, Brunswick County, Buncombe County, Burke County, Cabarrus County, Caldwell County, Camden County, Carteret County, Caswell County, Catawba County, Chatham county, Cherokee County, Chowan County, Clay County, Cleveland County, Columbus County, Craven County, Cumberland County, Currituck County, Dare County, Davidson County, Davie County, Duplin county, Durham County, Edgecombe County, Forsyth County, Franklin county, Gaston County, Gates County, Graham County, Granville County, Greene County, Guilford County, Halifax County, Harnett County, Haywood County, Henderson County, Hertford County, Hoke county, Hyde County, Iredell County, Jackson County, Johnston County, Jones County, Lee County, Lenoir County, Lincoln McDowell County, Macon county, Madison county, Martin County, Mecklenburg County, Mitchell County, Montgomery County, Moore County, Nash County, New Hanover County, Northampton County, Onslow County, Orange County, Pamlico County, Pasquotank County, Pender County, Perquimans County, Person County, Pitt County, Polk County, Randolph County, Richmond County, Robeson County, Rockingham County, Rowan County, Rutherford County, Sampson County, Scotland County, Stanly County, Stokes County, Surry County, Swaim County, Transylvania County, Tyrrell county, Union County, Vance County, Wake County, Warren County, Washington County, Watauga County, Wayne County, Wilkes County, Wilson County, Yadkin County, Yancey County